Tuesday, November 30, 2010

It gets crazier!

Oh my, Thanksgiving came and went and I am thinking only of how behind I am! Running a business of any type requires self motivation and above all, discipline....OK maybe I shouldn't have played 5 games of Spider Solitaire, but I was determined to beat the thing!
I am painting, painting and Thank God that if I have anything to whine about, it is only being busy!
So what have I been doing?
Well first let me say that we hiked NC mountains Thanksgiving Day in Brevard! A beautiful day (started with rain) and my son was with us...many families enjoying the great outdoors in this land of the waterfalls!  

So I have added a photo of the stunning Triple Falls in DuPont Forest and one of my latest pastel cameos. Enjoy! Now, back to my studio!
9 x 11 cameo Christmas portrait
Triple Falls, Brevard, NC

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I love those falls!

Related Posts with Thumbnails